Popular articles from I Love Orlando
Vacation Childcare TipsSummer 2011
Kid’s Nite Out provides professional caregivers that provide one on one childcare in the comfort of your hotel or resort room. Caregivers will arrive with age-appropriate toys, activities, books, games and arts & crafts. All of their caregivers are background checked as well as CPR and First Aid trained. They care for children as young as 6 weeks and will even accompany your family to the park! Call for Reservations!
1. Make sure that the childcare provider that you choose does thorough background & reference checks on all of their caregivers.
2. Check to see if the caregivers are CPR and First Aid trained.
3. Let the caregiver know about any allergies or medical concerns that your child has at the time of the reservation.
4. Give the caregiver any special instructions about meal time, bed time, etc.
5. Choose a child friendly hotel that will maximize the fun that the children will have with the caregiver that comes to take care of your little ones.
6. Give the caregiver cell phone numbers to reach you and the location that you will be at for the time they are with your children.
7. Rest assured that your child is in good hands & enjoy your night out!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
407-828-0920 ext. 0